Ferguson Partners Vice Chairman Jeff Hauswirth recently joined REALtalk to share his thoughts around the field of executive search, the importance of the decision making process in talent management, forces at play influencing leadership, skills required by existing leaders, and what emerging leaders should be doing to equip themselves with these skills.
Topics covered include:
- Ensuring that job descriptions, mandates and decision making are matched to fit
- The opportunity cost and consequences of poor decision making
- The importance of a robust search committee
- The onboarding process and the impact it has on the effectiveness of the candidate
- What has the biggest impact on the effectiveness of today’s leaders
- Future C-suite: what are today’s and tomorrow’s required leadership skills?
To learn more or have a conversation about future leadership needs, contact us.