For the second consecutive year, Ferguson Partners is the proud sponsor the ULI Global Sustainability Outlook. Launched in 2021, the publication is an opportunity for ULI to share insights from member experts on the key environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues that will impact strategic real estate and land use decision-making each coming year.
- Adjusting ESG Strategy for Macro-Economic Complications
- Embedding Transition Risk in Transactions & Valuations
- Harnessing the Power of Collaboration
- Addressing Global Flood Challenges
- Responding to Government Influence
Download a PDF version of the 2023 ULI Global Sustainability Outlook.
For additional information, please contact Matthew Hardy, Ferguson Partners' global ESG and sustainability team leader.
For more on Ferguson Partners' ESG and sustainability perspectives, visit here.
View the report at Urban Land Institute.