Setting a clear and compelling strategy is a critical task for leadership of any company. It creates a sense of common purpose, helps to instruct behaviors, and provides a necessary barometer for measuring performance. Yet, all too often, strategic planning fails to receive the time and attention it deserves.
Ferguson Partners' Management Consulting practice brings deep-rooted expertise in developing focused, well-researched, and insightful strategies on behalf of our clients. Whether it’s crafting a comprehensive, multi-year strategic plan, assessing potential growth initiatives, or helping our clients consider how best to position themselves relative to competitors, we provide the experience, industry knowledge, and resources to effectively address our clients’ most critical strategic questions.
Selected strategic offerings:
- Long-term strategic planning
- Competitive repositioning
- Identification and assessment of potential growth initiatives
- Competitive landscaping
- Strategy work session facilitation
- Investor feedback studies
- Specialized research and market studies