Ferguson Partners Chairman and CEO William J. Ferguson recently joined CoreNet to share his thoughts on leadership challenges and opportunities today. Drawing on the findings of his most recent book, he discusses the defining qualities of leadership through crisis for corporate real estate professionals, including lessons learned from COVID-19. Listen here.
Topics covered include:
- The Test is Now Upon Us — Bill shares the industry context and changes that inspired his latest book
- The next generation in real estate leadership
- What makes real estate leaders different than those in other industries?
- What are the common leadership traits that factor into a company’s succession planning?
- The relationship between passion, innovation and leadership
- The importance of independent thinking
To learn more or have a conversation about future leadership needs, contact us.